Monday, August 07, 2006

BACK...again?!?

In the interest of trying to keep this going...I am once again committing myself to a renewed attempt at updating here once in a while, with some fresh links, and the like.

Since I've increased my frequency in posting on a variety of forums, I've been spending my free time (ha ha) doing that instead of this. Robbing Peter to pay Paul, as far as free time goes.

I've debated the possibility of posting some zip files links here, but don't think I will. If anything, I may post links to some of my KSHE Classics Series (a self-compiled 6-volume retrospective series on the phenomena of the midwest and the advent of AOR rock music). I've been successful at the first two volumes, and now that summer vacations are over, I'll be working on the third soon.

I'm also going to start posting a link to this blog on my sig file at some other forums I participate in, so for those of you seeing this wretched inaudible diary of confusion and mayhem...WELCOME, and please leave some comments. I promise not to ask of you that which you cannot provide, or that will not change the world.

For instance, if you think I should post some links to zipped files, tell me. If you think I'm gay, whatever. If you think I need drugs to make me sane, that's probably the worst idea I could ever entertain.

That's how I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home